1. Where do I secure postal addresses, email addresses, telephone and fax numbers, etc., for missionaries and missionary personnel?
The General Director’s office and the Receptionist have a current listing of all missionaries and national leaders under appointment (Local 423/478-7190 • Toll Free 800.345.7492). However, not all information is available to the public for reasons of security.

2. Who arranges missionary services for a missionary?
Services are arranged by the missionary. Missions Representatives, Field Directors, and the Assitant Director provide support and information as needed. Services arranged by the missionary are to be reported to the Field Representative liaison and the Assistant Director (423/478-7190).

3. Who supervises the fund-raising work of the Field Representatives?
The Assistant Director (423/478-7118).

4. What is the procedure for reporting a missions service?
A report form is available from the Receipting Secretary in the Main Office (423/478-7198). The completed form, faith promises and cash offerings should be given to the Receipting Secretary.

5. Our church would like to send a short-term missions group overseas. With whom do we speak?
Contact the Administrative Assistant (423/478-7193). He will assist you in contacting the Field Director for the area you wish to visit. The Field Director will assist you in communicating with national leaders and missionaries.

6. Where should donors send their money?
Donations may be mailed to Church of God World Missions, P. O. Box 8016, Cleveland, TN 37320-8016. Make all checks and money orders payable to Church of God World Missions with reference to project or missionary number. For online donations, click here.

7. How do I secure publications on missions or information about national leaders and/or missionaries?
Contact the Supervisor of Correspondence (800.535.9343).

8. Whom do I contact for information concerning flags for a missions service?
Contact Danny Johnson (800.345.7492)

9. Who can tell me if we have missionaries or churches in a particular country?
Contact Donor Relations Supervisor (800.535.9343).

10. Where do I send information for the Missions Website or Publications (Save Our World and Missionline)
Send all information and pictures to World Missions Publications, PO Box 8016, Cleveland, TN 37320-8016 or by email to info@cogwm.org.

11. How do I get information about an overseas school or training program?
Contact the Education Assistant (423/478-7077) or check our Education section .

12. I am interested in becoming a missionary. What should I do?
Applicants must be members of the Church of God. Contact the Assistant Director and request a missionary application form. After the form is completed, you will be instructed as to the missionary candidate procedure (423/478-7118).

13. How can I secure a video on a country/missionary?
Contact the Office of Video Communications (423/478-7187).

14. Whom do I contact if I have a question about a donation or faith promise?
Donor Relations (423/478-7183)

15. Does World Missions issue receipts for tax deductions?
Yes, once the donation has been processed, an official receipt will be sent to the donor for tax purposes acknowledging their gift. 100% of each donation is applied to the project or missionary specified.

16. How do I contact the General Director and a Field Director?
The Receptionist can give you this information (423/478-7190).

17. Does Church of God World Missions have a toll-free telephone number?
Yes. The number is 800/345-7492 or 800/535-9343 (valid only in the United States).

18. What is a national worker?
A national worker is a local pastor, Bible school teacher, student or evangelist who works among his national people. He is approved by the national overseer and field director for financial assistance from World Missions.

19. How big does my church have to be for a missionary to come and visit?
Missionaries are willing to visit any size church. Contact the Assistant Director’s office for assistance (423/478-7118).

20. What is a “Faith Promise”?
A Faith Promise is a commitment between an individual and God as to how much he/she will give to World Missions as God provides. For information on these forms please contact the Field Representative secretary (800.345.7492).

21. Can I give through my local church?
Yes, you can give your donations through the local church earmarked for the project or missionary you wish to support. The church will keep a record of your giving for tax purposes and a receipt can be obtained from the local church. A tax receipt is not sent from the World Missions to individuals who give through the local church.

22. Can I give directly through World Missions?
Yes, you can send your donation online (www.cogwm.org), by phone call (800.535.9343) or by mail. Individuals who donate directly through the World Missions office will receive a tax receipt. Also, with the local church information, credit can be given to that church as well.

23. Where can I get information on the missions song I heard at the General Assembly?
Contact Video Communications at (423/478-7187).

24. How can I support a project or missionary?
Contact our office toll free at 800.535.9343 or locally at 423.478.7185.

25. Do you have any more specific missions articles?
Yes! Specifc Missions Articles can be found here with ease.

26. How is Missions money spent?
100 percent of Missions donations go directly to the desired project. For more information you can look at How Missions Funds Are Used.