Project M:25 offers benevolent care and ministry to at-risk children within Ecuador. Centered at a 1.5 acre campground outside Quito, M:25 serves two main roles: to minister and serve the at-risk children and families in the surrounding community, and to serve as a retreat center for at-risk children from other organizations throughout Quito.
The ministry currently consists of:
– After-school enrichment program with nutritional assistance for 100 children
– Regular evangelistic outreach to children, youth and families in the community
– Women’s discipleship and skills training classes
– Summer camps for at-risk children from other benevolent agencies throughout Ecuador
– Christmas assistance programs for over 1000 children
Project M:25 began in May of 2012 with a vision that God birthed in Bobby and Tamitha Lynch which led to the miraculous purchase of the campground property at 1/4 of its appraised value. The daily operation is led by a board of directors, which includes local Ecuadorian ministers. While serving the needs, this ministry center also serves as a training ground for many seminary students (SEMISUD), Lee University interns, and other young ministers desiring development in their calling.
Project #: 102-9249